Due to the significant growth of smartphones and tablets, accessing the web from mobile devices represents a fundamental shift in online behavior. Statistics from Google show that 67% of searches start on one device, and then progress to a second device. With this in mind, the time has come to seriously consider making the switch to responsive web design.
Responsive web design allows your content to dynamically adapt its layout in response to the device being used to visit your website.
Here are 5 great reasons why responsive web design should be part of every mobile marketing strategy.
- Improved User Experience. Done right, the subtle transformations responsive design provides should go unnoticed, resulting in an improved user experience, and with it, a higher conversion rate.
- Increase Your Reach. Incompatible, or awkward content presentation will quickly turn visitors off. Easy to use content, from any device, on the other hand, will encourage content sharing, and extend your customer reach.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) Benefits. In the pursuit of returning search results, which provide the best user experience, search engines will be more inclined to return websites that are ready for mobile or tablet users, both for PPC ads and organic search results.
- Save Time & Maintenance Costs. A website with a Responsive Design means one update will immediately be seen on all formats. Likewise, website maintenance is reduced by eliminating the need for a dedicated mobile-ready web presence.
- Simplified Reporting. A responsive website means measuring campaign success using web analytics across user devices will be more of a straightforward, all in one place, process.
In conclusion, Responsive Design is a great way to generate customer engagement and can significantly improve conversion rates among your mobile audience.
If you want help improving your mobile strategy with Responsive Design, give us a call at 631-615-2983 or contact your Long Island Digital Marketer here.