Pay Per Click Advertising can sometimes be overlooked as the more expensive or less trusted alternative to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The truth is, however, that the resulting benefits from Pay Per Click marketing are more instant and better defined than SEO. Here are five great reasons why a Pay Per Click campaign can help you achieve your online marketing goals.
1. Accurately Monitor Your Conversion Rates. Set up correctly, a Pay Per Click campaign can track which search phrases are driving the most conversions, enabling you to make instant improvements and achieve a return on your advertising budget.
2. Generate Data to Inform Your SEO Strategy. Getting immediate feedback on which search phrases are most effective will give greater focus and direction to your long-term SEO strategy, saving you time and resources by avoiding the less fruitful search terms.
3. Reach New Audiences Instantly and Efficiently. Pay Per Click advertising provides an excellent vehicle to get you in front of new audiences or to try new markets, with immediate effect. And, super-focused, such as running a 2-hour lunchtime campaign over 5 days.
4. Learn More About Your Online Competitors. The right Pay Per Click tracking programs can help improve your ad campaign by monitoring your competitors, such as analyzing keyword selection, bid levels, ad updates and special offers.
5. Target Your Customers Anywhere. As well as reaching new audiences from search results, a PPC campaign allows you to target customers using Display Ads and Remarketing, enabling you to create follow-up offers or seasonal campaigns to target previous conversions.
In conclusion, as online trends develop, advertising opportunities like Pay Per Click are providing are providing innovative ways for businesses to reach new customers while making a real return on their investment.
If you would like help developing a Paid Search (PPC) campaign that delivers a high return on your investment, call us at 631-615-2983 or contact your Long Island Digital Marketer for more information.