The Extraordinary ROI-Driving Engine We Call INBOUND MARKETING
SEO, social media, email marketing, landing page optimization, etcetera, etcetera … believe or not, are all components of inbound marketing. Your inbound marketing strategy – when done like a pro – defines how your audience interacts with your brand, determines how your sales team engages with customers, and (surprise, surprise!) drives your ROI. And let’s face it: you always want to be driving that ROI forward! Just in case you haven’t kicked your inbound plans into gear yet (tsk tsk!), here’s what you might be missing.
You Could Be Attracting More Leads
- Leads from content searches are 8x more likely to close!
- When businesses blog once a week, 67% acquire a customer through their blog!
- When businesses blog multiple times a week, 92% acquire a customer through their blog!
- 77% of marketers think Facebook rocks for B2C marketing
- 51% of marketers say LinkedIn rules in B2B marketing
You Could Be Earning OMG-Worthy ROI
- Did you know?
- The average cost per lead is…
- Inbound marketing: $143
- Outbound marketing: $373
- Which means Inbound marketing leads cost 61% less than traditional outbound leads!